My Favourite Person


My Favorite PersonšŸ’—


     Favorite person. As we know favorite person is a person that we considered as a most loved person in our  life. The most my favorite person is my mother. My mother is the  person who is love me, who is take care of me every time , everywhere , the person who is my role model to me. My mother is the nicest, sweetest and kindness person. My mother who is teacher a at primary school. Then she was fierce when I was a kid. When I do some mistakes, I will get some punishment. But I do not mad at her because I understood when her punished me, she just want me to not do the mistakes again and end up I be a useless person. I remembered when I was kid, I cry and mad at my mom because i did not get what I wish for. Then I get very mad and say some bad word at her. After arrived at home, my mother get off from the car immediately and get in into our house and chop some chilies and put it on my mouth. When I think about it again when I was little,  I felt bad for my mother. 

          Even she was very fierce when I was kid but when I grow up, I started understand my mother feelings. I be more close and more loved to her. We sharing our stories and helping each other. She always giving me motivated when I was down because of my  problem and I will help her if she needs me. My mother is the most person who is understand me in my age. I very grateful having a great mother like her. I loved my mother very much.


Comments

Popular Posts