Memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh
Everyone has a memorable moment in their life time. I am one of those many with memorable loving moment. This is one of my memorable unforgettable moment at KPTM Ipoh.
This was my first time in my life create a board game. I create this board game with my group. My group and I create the board game when we was in first sem. I admit it, that create this board game was a bit stressful because it was all online. But, it was a lot of fun. Many challenges that we have to face. Such as spending money for the costs, hard to find printing shops and think of ideas to create uniqueness in our board games. My friend's Haliff Insan had to find printing shops around Johor Bahru and the overall cost was quite expensive. Because of online class, we all can't meet each other. Covid-19 was also a reason of difficulty for us to finish our project. As u you can see, that was our board game looks. In our board game, we have a few things such as guide book, board game, reward cards, moving piece and board game box. About 3 weeks for us to complete this board game. But, I am thankful to be able to complete our project smoothly.
Despite the many challenges, but that's what makes our project fun and unforgettable. I think this was my memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh. I hope that after this I can make more memories at KPTM Ipoh.
(Final look of our board game)





Comments
Post a Comment