Memorable Moment at KPTM Ipoh


 Everyone in this world must have their memorable moment unless one moment. The moment that has in everybody is a like unforgettable moment in their life. My memorable moment that I unforgettable is at KPTM Ipoh the place that I studied right now.



       The Unforgettable moment is when I got a task form my lecturer. The task is to make a 2D game. This task is must in a group. Every group is by three member. So , the story here in the class I only has a four closed member. But their three are already in a group. Then I have to think and  I have to find two member more to make the game. It takes me half day to find another member. But, I be grateful because I found two member after that. 

    In the first week the two member is has a nice responds in every  discussion. But in the second weeks and above the two member in start to not responds in group. In that week I still felt calm because the deadline is in a weeks seven. But in weeks four I am started asking them about this project. But their did not responds. From that I started felt angry and anxious.

          Start from weeks four I started to do this project alone. I am not asking about their opinion anymore and just focus to be done the project. In the three weeks left I be so tired and stressful because thinking the idea and search the component to be done the project.

In weeks seven I finally done the project by myself without any help from the group members. I make the game, I make the Slide show to be present. In the presentation day, I still have a good heart to give my group members a mark. But In the minutes before start present, only one person who with me in that presentation. I do not know where is the other person. When I called him to tell him about the presentation, he did not answer my call. I do not know what to do in that time. Then I ask my lecturer to present by only two member in that group. 

As you can see the video above in my masterpiece (joke). ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts