MEMORABLE MOMENT AT KPTM IPOH.
Hello there, Here, I'd like to tell you about a great experience I had at kptm Ipoh, where I was able to learn a lot of new things and experience a lot of bitter and sweet times, as seen below.
When I was in semester two, we were given the task of working in groups of two to complete the final animation project; however, I did not attend many classes because my father was sick at the time, and I missed too many tutorials when I was in the upper class because of taking care of my father; however, I found a friend who truly understood me, and he gave me time to complete the project together; in the twelfth week, I tried to complete the project together.I value my friends greatly, and I am confident that the project will be done on time. In kptm ipoh, I can create beautiful memories with my pals.We are still friends, our adventure in kptm ipoh is still ongoing, and perhaps many more memories will be made in the future. Without further ado, I will tell you about the memorable moment at kptm ipoh.


Comments
Post a Comment